- In order to make use of the services available on this website and place an order, the user must first be subscribed to it. The personal information requested from the user must be true, accurate and complete in every respect, that is, the user must state his real name, telephone number, e-mail address and other information that may be requested. The fields with asterisk are mandatory. In the event of a change of data, the user will need to update their account by clicking the "Account Information".
- PRODUCT PRICES
- All prices listed on this website are in Euros and include VAT, for countries in which the Vat status-quo stands (23% for Greece). All prices may be adjusted, whist special offers may apply to selected products.
- PLACEMENT- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
- The user can place their order online or by phone. Then they will receive an informative e-mail by DUOMO Company, confirming all the details of that particular order (as long as the products they wish to buy are available). The user will be informed in detail about all the stages of their order. The DUOMO Company reserves the right to refuse an order in some cases e.g. if the Bank does not give approval for the transaction via the user's credit card. In the case that the user wishes to change an order once it has been completed (e.g. the same shirt in another color) they must communicate with the DUOMO Company at +30 211 790 1 790.
- PAYMENT METHODS
The www.duomo.gr online store accepts the following payment methods::
Payment will be debited and obtained from the user's account once the DUOMO Company receives the order and verifies the data. All credit and debit card holders are subjected to validation and authorization checks by the institution that issued the card. If the institution which has issued the user's card refuses to give the DUOMO Company a warranty for payment, the latter cannot be considered responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the order. The DUOMO Company makes every reasonable effort to keep the site safe as possible. All credit card transactions on the website are processed using the payment technology of EFG Eurobank-Ergasias Bank S.A., which encrypts the user's card details in a secure host environment. In addition, the DUOMO Company makes every reasonable attempt, insofar as is possible, to maintain the secrecy of the order and payment, but as long as there is no negligence on its part, it is not responsible for any user’ s loss.
Payment by PayPal is done under the strict conditions imposed by the trading company PayPal.
3) PAYMENT WITH BANK DEPOSIT.
The user can deposit the amount in one of the following bank accounts:
NAME OF BENEFICIARY: SUPERSTORES EE
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
IBAN: GR14 01102580000025800669902
SWIFT CODE: ETHNGRAA
SWIFT CODE: ERBKGRAA
SWIFT CODE: CRBAGRAA
IBAN: GR93 0172 7570 0057 5709 3257 377
SWIFT CODE: PIRBGRAA
The order will be shipped as soon as the confirmation of the deposit is made.
After 5 (five) working days, the order is automatically cancelled without any warning.
4) CASH ON DELIVERY (for deliveries within Greece and Cyprus)
The user will pay the employee and will receive their order.
All our products are sent with ACS Courier Company
- The DUOMO Company insures each order throughout the period of shipment and up to delivery to the user. From the moment that he user signs for the receipt of the order and afterwards, the responsibility is theirs.
- SHIPPING COST FOR GREECE
All the orders in Greece, are shipped with ACS courier .
The shipping cost for all orders in Greece, is FREE
- SHIPPING COST ABROAD All the orders abroad (out of Greece), are shipped with ACS courier or Hellenic Post (national post office) .
- ZONE 1: EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Boulgaria, France, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Holland, Ungary, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Slovakia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland, Cyprus, as also Switzerland, Iceland, Norway).
- ZONE 2: All rest countries of Europe and all rest countries all over the world.
- DELIVERY TIME
The DUOMO Company is bound to send the products from the distribution center within two (2) working days after the completion of the order, provided that they are available.
Any orders placed over the weekend will be processed by (next) Monday. The products are delivered by courier to the address selected by the user.
The delivery time is 1 - 3 days for Greece shipments, and 2 - 8 days for abroad shipments. The delivery time depens on the customer's location.
At Sales periods there may be delays. The DUOMO Company will inform by email for any delays in the user's order. The DUOMO Company is not responsible for delays that do not arise from its own fault or due to force majeure. In case that the user wishes to receive the products in the shortest time, there will be an extra charge.
The cost for deliveries abroad depends on the final destination.
ZONE 1: the shipping cost is:12,90 euro
ZONE 2: the shipping cost is: 19,90 euro
please be advised by the following table for delivery costs per country: