The SSL protocol is the global standard on the Internet for the certification of websites to web users, and for the encryption of information between Web users and Web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, protecting this way the personal information during transport. In addition, all information sent using the SSL protocol, are protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has been altered in transit. If the user chooses to pay by credit card, the credit card transactions are made with the security system of Eurobank Cards by the Bank EFG Eurobank-Ergasias S.a. (see Ways of Payment).
- PERSONAL DATA & PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If it has the permission of the user, DUOMO may dispatch printed or other mail, press releases and announcements. In addition, the DUOMO reserves the right to inform suppliers with statistics from sales, which in any case will not contain personal data that may lead to identification of individuals. Besides, the user may at any time change, if there is reason to, their personal data that has been communicated to us, or to limit or cancel the use of some of that data by completing an online form. DUOMO recommends children and young people under the age of 18 to get their parent's permission before submitting personal information on its website.
- ADVERTISING MESSAGES-NEWSLETTER
- The DUOMO Company enables users to choose be informed on new products and other offers, payment arrangements, etc., by advertising-informational messages to their e-mail or by phone. DUOMO won't use improperly this service. And always gives users the ability to stop receiving advertising messages.
- CURRENT LAW
- This website, its entire contents and any contract attached as a result of the use of this website, are ruled by and construed in accordance to the Greek law. All contracts are in Greek. Any dispute in accordance with the law or Justice that will arise from this contract or because of it will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of Rethymno, Crete, GREECE.